The Theatre Booster club is a 501c3 volunteer organization that promotes and helps to fund theatre arts at Cedar Ridge High School by generating parental, student memberships along with volunteering, concessions sales, fundraising activities, and local corporate business partnerships. Our program is almost completely self-funded so every donation – large or small is important.
Participation in the organization is open to all. You don’t need to have a student in the cast or crew – all with an interest in supporting theatre arts are welcome to join and get involved. No special skills are required to volunteer or participate. All parents can participate in all theatre booster activities, but only active registered booster members are eligible to vote. Your membership fees go to support the various needs in the program including but not limited to the following:
- Offsetting meal cost for students during rehearsals and production events
- Costumes, set pieces and supplies.
- Publicity for events and theatre department
As a booster club member you’ll receive the following benefits:
1) Advance notice of all our shows and social events.
2) Recognition on website, banner and publications as a Theatre at the Ridge Booster Member and supporter.